Minggu, 13 Juli 2008

love you mom!

If you want to meet an angel without wings, meet my mom! If won't to see the biggest heart, meet my mom! She is always the greatest example of true love I know. 

I guess, I've got my patient from you and we don't talk as much as others do. I knew you always have something in your mind and heart, and wouldn't express it as others do. You prefer to be silent than loud, and I knew you always wish that if you could fill the world with flowers, if you could make the world a better place to live ... you would do anything just to make it happen. Mom, I hope by having this blog ... you could 'talk' a little more and share your beautiful thoughts to the rest of the world.  

I know God always love you although He works in mysterious ways.  

Love you always.
Your son,
ginung pratidina

1 komentar:

nining harningsih mengatakan...

Ginung,THANKS FOR A VERY NICE COMENT ABOUT ME. ITS REALLY TOUCH MY HEART.IAM NOT AS GOOD AS THAT,IAM JUST THE SAME WITH OTHER MOM BUT ITS TRUE MAYBE THAT I SPEAK LOUD LESS THAN I SHOULD BE

ITS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO BE A MOTHER FOR 5 CHILDREN WHEN THEY WERE STILL KIDS. BUT NOW, THANKS GOD ALL OF YOU ARE GROWN UP.

GOD SHOWER ME WITH THE LOVE THAT ALL OF YOU GIVE TO ME .ALL MY SONS AND THEIR WIFE. WHO ALWAYS CARE FOR ME,INFORM ME ABOUT EVERYTHING WHATS NEW IN THIS WIDE WORLD, CARING WHEN I WAS SAD OR SICK,HELPING ME IN EVERY WAY,THANK YOU SO MUCH.GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER.

ALL MY GRAND DOUGHTER AND GRANDSON , I LOVE SO MUCH , SOMETIMES YOU MAKE ME LAUGH BUT SOMETIMES I MUST HANDLE MY EMOTION . TACE CARE ,BE GOOD TO YOUR MOM AND DAD , GOD WACTHING YOU ALWAYS. DONT FORGET PRAY TO GOD .LOVE NINI.